We give you personal recognition when you do well. We also reward you competitively for your performance and aim to make life easier and a little more fun through our range of benefits. Our team regularly review and benchmark our benefits to ensure they remain competitive. You can customise parts of your benefits package to suit and support Your Peace of Mind, Your Life, Your Future and Your Wellbeing.
Your salary reflects your experience both inside and outside of BDO as well as your ongoing personal performance and career progression.
These are the benefits you’re automatically entitled to:
- 25 days paid holiday (rising to 28 days with length of service and grade)
- Personal Pension Plan, with matched employer contributions
- Life Assurance cover
- Income Protection insurance
- Private Medical Insurance for managers and above and those with two years+ service
We also offer a range of benefits which you can customise to suit your changing needs, using Flexcel, our flexible benefits platform. Most of these are made through tax-efficient deductions from your salary and we regularly review our benefits to ensure they remain beneficial. They include:
- The option to buy up to ten days’ additional annual leave
- Spouse/partner life assurance
- Health-related benefits, such as private medical, personal accident, dental insurance and access to a healthcare app providing online access to GPs and mental health support
- Other benefits including travel insurance, roadside recovery, Bikes to Work, Car Purchase and Home Technology schemes and will writing services.
Lifestyle and wellbeing benefits
We also offer additional benefits designed to make life easier and more fun, day to day. These include:
- A wide range goods and services discounts
- Discounted gym membership and gym loans
- Interest-free annual season ticket loan
- Interest-free graduate loans
- Employee assistance programme
We believe it’s important to celebrate success. To recognise those who stand out from the crowd and who demonstrate our culture and values in everything they do. Our recognition program, called ‘Spotlight Awards’, allows us to recognise colleagues for going the extra mile. It includes instant ‘on the spot’ awards in the form of vouchers, and larger quarterly awards for employees who make an exceptional demonstration of our culture and values, as determined by an independent panel.